We stayed in the Kudu cabin with two other couples. We all loved the view from the cabin but were very disappointed in the the furniture. It was very dirty and old. Beds were good but baths were small and need up dating. The food and service in the main dinning hall was terrible. They could make this place wonderful with just some improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst ancient Milkwood trees and overlooking 8 kilometres of Noordhoek beach is Monkey Valley Resort. World's apart from city living yet only 25 minutes to the centre of Cape Town - Monkey Valley Resort is an atypical splendor tucked onto the southern slopes of Chapman's Peak Drive. The resort offers a blend of self-catering old world log and brick thatched luxury cottages and bedrooms. Each is hidden in private alcoves within the rare milkwood forest, ensuring complete seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monkey Valley Beach Nature Hotel Noordhoek
- Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort Noordhoek, Africa - South Africa