We stayed here for a week in November, in the self catering apartments. The photos above depict exactly what we got. The location is brilliant, very quiet but close enough to the city centre. Our apartment was on the 2nd floor, so no direct access to the beach, although we were lucky to have a balcony with a view of the lagoon and beach. The rooms are spacious, with ample storage, the kitchen/dining and living room arrears were huge. More than enough space, even with two children. All cooking/dining utensils etc are provided, glasses, plates, everything you need for a comfortable stay. Reception staff are wonderful and will do there up most to help you. Our apartment was also cleaned daily. The shuttle service is reliable and the drivers are brilliant, we used this occasionally but got into town using the MyCiti buses, these run on the main road, are super cheap and easiest metro system I've used. We also used the trains, stick to first class, but again brilliantly cheap. Both WangThai and the main hotel restaurant offer excellent and good value meals.
- Also Known As:
- Sunstays Lagoon Beach Apartments Hotel Milnerton
- Sunstays Lagoon Beach Apartments Hotel
- Lagoon Beach Apartments Milnerton
- Sunstays Lagoon Beach Apartments Cape Town/Milnerton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunstays Lagoon Beach four star accommodation consists of a variety of self-catering apartments and Superior Suites on the beach. A mere 10 minutes drive from the Cape Town city bowl with private balconies with views of table mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunstays Lagoon Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.