When we decided to take a family trip to SA over Easter break, we also decided not to pay the super expensive prices of the hotels on the waterfront in Capetown. Instead, we spent 5 great nights at the Leisure Bay, a lovely Suites Hotel on the beach - a mere 10 minute drive to the center of Capetown.
The staff is the friendliest you can imagine, great restaurant and room service, suites spacious, clean, nicely decorated. It was a bit chilly to use the pool, but it looked very inviting, right under our balcony.
And what a view of Capetown and Table mountain!
If we ever go back to Cape Town (which I'm sure we will), we're definately going back to Leisure Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Leisure Bay Luxury Hotel Milnerton
- Leisure Bay Luxury Suites Cape Town/Milnerton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk directly onto an endless stretch of white sandy beach from the hotel’s terrace! This stylish 4 star luxury suite hotel is set right on the dunes with panoramic views of Cape Town’s Table Mountain and Robben Island. Each suite faces the sea and the spectacular sight of the African sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean is a view not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Leisure Bay Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.