I can complain about almost everything – the small room, the noisy street, the leaking shower, the lack of soap and body lotion in the bathroom, the KFC smell hanging in the air (constantly), the short wire of the hairdryer, small bath towels and and and…
BUT I should have managed my expectations better. This is a budget hotel and I cannot compare it with the more luxurious, and more expensive hotels I recently stayed in.
So, if you are expecting budget accommodation, no frills, a clean room, free wi-fi, comfortable bed and close proximity to Century City, then Stay Easy Century City is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hop, skip and a jump away from one of the most unbelievable shopping centres in South Africa, Canal Walk, the StayEasy Century City offers budget accommodation for business and leisure travellers to Cape Town. With easy access to as many attractions as you could hope for this is the perfect accommodation option for those interested in exploring the magnificent Mother City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels so you can book your StayEasy Century City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stayeasy Century City Hotel Milnerton
- Holiday Inn Cape Town
- Cape Town Holiday Inn
- StayEasy Century City Cape Town/Milnerton