“Credit Card” 5 of 5 stars
Review of StayEasy Century City

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Milnerton
StayEasy Century City
You added StayEasy Century City to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Century Boulevard | Century City, Milnerton 8001, South Africa   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Milnerton
Durban
“Credit Card”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

COMPLIMENTS!!!!
Such great staff integrity at your hotel.
I happened to losse my bank card at reception waiting area while waiting for friends who were booked in and in less than an hour, I received a call from Jaid who had found my card and contacted the bank for my contact details. i didnt even realise i had lost my card. So well done to your staff and my next CT visit I will also be booked at your hotel!
Mrs Sibahle Mathe

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
JurgensCapeTown, General Manager at StayEasy Century City, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
I thank-you for your positive experience and the level of service offered by my team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

My first impression of the hotel was that it only caters to business people but although I had my 5 month old baby with me (we were accompanying my husband who was on business) I was treated just like any other guest and made to feel at home, needless to say that my baby was a hit at breakfast time with not only the other hotel guests (which included family holiday makers) but also the hotel staff;-) Thank you stay easy!

Room Tip: We had a room which looked onto the Crystal Towers - marvelous view of the bridge to this hotel whic...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Staying at the StayEasy on a business trip recently was a good choice. The room with a double bed and a small lounge area with a aircon and TV. Very practical accomadation for a business stay over. Reception was warm & friendly even though it was 23H30. My room did not have much of a view as it was located on the ground floor. The breakfast was good with a wide selection of choice. Not noisy so I had a good night's sleep. I will be back.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Blantyre, Malawi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stay here every time we come to Capetown as at R800 for a double it is excellent value. It is German run and that usually means clean and efficient which it is. It is located at Century City shopping mall just off the N1. The proximity to the shopping centre and highway means that it is an excellent location. Great for shopping, cinema and restaurants and with a car very easy to get to Capetown and the surrounding areas by highway. Parking is free which is another plus.

The hotel is in a new 5 storey building, modern and well maintained. It is used to be a Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are small but have everything you need. Comfortable beds, mainly flat screen TV's, kettle, air con, windows that can open and good showers. The rooms are very well sound proofed and we have never had problems with noise from adjoining rooms. Avoid rooms with connecting doors unless you really want this.

We always enjoy the breakfasts and they make sure everthing is topped up and manage it properly.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Pretoria, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

The hotel is conveniently next to the largest shopping mall in Africa, Canal Walk. It is also opposite the theme park, Ratanga Junction. It was a 20 minute drive into town. The rooms are clean and beautiful, we had a view of the large hotel pool. The breakfast was good. I enjoyed my stay. No hassles, I slept well there were selective DSTV channels. I like the bathroom, it had one door which can either close the bathroom entirely, or be used to close just the toilet are and then have the basement and shower exposed. Brilliant idea.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

I travelled around Cape Town with my 16 year old lad, and on leaving the hotel the night before, was a bit stuck for some place to stay, with some amenities to keep us amused. I did'nt want to stay back in the city centre as its a dump, and the hotels on V & A waterfront are overpriced. I saw a flyer advertising Century City. 400 shops, five hotels, theme park, 40 restaurants etc etc, only 10km out of Cape Town. This was so what we wanted. I booked via the internet immediately and paid 800 rand for a twin room with breakfast. It is located just off the N1 on the way into CT. Its in a a modern development, very attractive, free parking, and literally 3 minutes walk from a huge shopping and entertainment complex. We had time to kill as we had a flight the next day, but were able to wander the shops, have some lunch, go back for a shower and a kip, then out again for a great steak and a few games of pool. Its not far to the airport (maybe 12kms) but there is loads to do around it. The hotel itself is clean and modern, totally functional, a bit like a UK premier Inn. No complaints at all, and would love to stay again. I think they only provide breakfast, I don't think there is a restaurant as such for a la carte dining, but when you have 40 a short walk away, why worry.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Cape Town
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2009

I had the pleasure of spending a night at the Stayeasy Hotel in Century City, Cape Town, South Africa with friends.

On arrival at the hotel, the disabled parking bay was blocked by means of a pole, which was removed after calling the hotel. I do appreciate that this little inconvience keeps those able bodied people from parking in the disabled bay...

Booking in was quick and easy.

I had the wheelchair accessble room, which was located on the ground floor.

The room itself is not very big nor is there much space to manourver about. But it was more than adequate for the 1 nights stay. The room had two single beds together and also had the usual tea/coffee making facilities, tv, aircon and hairdryer. No room service but there is a Mr Delivery food service and vending machines down the corridor, as well as a bar just off from reception. We also found that the ice machine is on 3. ;)

The bathroom in this particular room was fine, enough space to turn around in wheelchair. The hotel also provides towels, which is a nice touch. The basin is on the small side but so what. The shower space comes with a height adjustable hand held shower, which works fine. And there's a big'ish shower chair on the wall and I felt quite safe using the shower on my own. I noticed that there was also an emergency call button, should something happen, which I thought was a nice idea... I wonder if it worked though...

So far so good... Until I had to use the toilet.... The entire toilet was able to move.... The toilets entire base was loose, so whenever you sat on the toilet it shifted and in doing so, the water would leak out and it was just gross, not to meantion scary and smelly! :(

The toilet issue was brought to the attention of the manager on duty the following morning... And I was assured that it would be dealt with by maitenance immediatly and i really do hope so because that was the only down fall of what was a really nice stay...

Oh and the price of the room included a continental breakfast which was enjoyed.

• Liked — It's location.
  • Disliked — The broken toilet.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to StayEasy Century City? Share your experiences!