“Service that makes you come back” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Service that makes you come back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having waitered a fair amount I find that I almost always judge a restaurant, or at least a fair amount, on the attitude, quality and training of their staff. Every restaurant has the odd fluffed order, the odd delay etc. but it's generally the staff, the 'face' of the business that can turn this around.
On two occasions now I've had enjoyable meals at Dales black Angus and on both occasions it has been the service of one of their waitresses, Kerry, that has made the experience great for both my wife and myself as well as our friends.
So while I would like to commend Black Angus for the quality of their food, I'd also like to commend them on their staff, friendly, attentive and in a phrase top notch, Kerry is an asset to your institution.
I wish you both well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Meat Specialists”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Returned here a second time to see if my name has been engraved (I completed their "challenge" which was extremely difficult but satisfying!). Their quality of steaks is just as good as before. 100% perfectly cooked! You'll be surprised how they make their meats so tender. We even ordered an Eisbein to test them, which also exceeded our expectations (crisp outside and tender, juicy inside). Their priced are medium-high but their quality of foods will match it anytime! They have specials frequently so check their website before visiting.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town, South Africa
“Was there for my wedding anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Steak mwa the best. ...music the best waiters high maintenance will be there soon.....and will be taking the same meal....so the chef get ready for my family

Crawley, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We went for a nice quiet family meal at a place described by my cousin as her favourite restaurant. I can see why as the food was fantastic.
We only had two starters between 4 of us and shared them, was more than enough!
For mains we all had steak, (sirloin and rump) and all were excellent. The signature sauce was delicious as well.
Good food , nice staff, and at a good price too. Well worth a visit.

“Awesome!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great food, great atmosphere, awesome staff. Perfect steak with way-out there shooters. Will highly recommend to every one.

• Visited February 2014