“A really awesome holiday experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Forget-me-Not

and 1 more site!
You added Forget-me-Not to your Saves list
Forget-me-Not
3.0 of 5 Cottage   |   21 Boekenhouse Street | Upper Old Place, Knysna 6571, South Africa   |
Ranked #9 of 80 Specialty Lodging in Knysna
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“A really awesome holiday experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

Wonderful clean tasteful accommodation with glorious views. The unit is beautifully furnished with a private deck and ample space. We were warmly received when we arrived and showed to an immaculate unit. We were afforded total privacy while we were there and not disturbed at all. The garden is pretty and the pool very inviting. Forget me knot has the best views in Knysna and is very conveniently situated. Also extremely well priced.

We will return

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

Knysna and its surrounding areas offer a wealth of attractions, from beautiful beaches to outstanding golf courses, thick forest, wildlife, adventure activities of all kinds, as well as excellent restaurants.
Forget-Me-Not is a very comfortable, well appointed guest house situated close to the Lagoon, with beautiful views and warm, welcoming hosts, Mary and Derek. Outstanding value!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Egmond aan den hoef
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

We only stayed for one night, but we would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Next time we will stay longer.
What a stunning view over the harbour.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

Forget-me-Not is everything one looks for in a B&B; a warm friendly greeting; clean, comfortable accommodation that feels like home; and Mary and Derek readily ensure you are quickly orientated to Knysna, so that you can get the most from your stay. The ability to come and go as you please in the self contained, self catering units makes for a quiet, relaxed home. Although when we chose to have breakfast, that was also superb. Centrally situated, Forget-me-Not gives easy access to all places of interest. These were the key factors that made it easy for us to have a most memorable stay at Knysna. Thanks Mary and Derek for your caring, we will certainly be back.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

Our hosts, Derek and Mary, were attentive and knowledgable about Knysna. They made us feel so welcome and gave great advice on activities in the area. We had children of a variety of ages with us, and yet we found there was something for everyone: boat trips, picnics, hikes with stunning views, restaurants and farmers' markets. Although we were there in winter the climate was mild and being outdoors was marvellous. Knysna is such a beautiful part of South Africa - I would recommend it to anyone. We will be back, this time for a longer stay. We want to spend more time exploring the forests, the beaches and all the tempting eateries. Thanks again Mary and Derek for making our stay so special.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2010

The rooms were extremely comfortable and well furnished.

The breakfasts were elegantly served on a beautiful deck overlooking the magnificent view of the Knysna Heads.

Our hosts were warm, friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Spending a few days staying at Forget-Me-Not in Knysna after a hectic school year in Dubai is the perfect antidote to living and working in a frantic city. Being able to sit on the deck in the warm winter sun and watch the waters for the Knysna lagoon ebb and flow was all the therapy I needed. The Nest (the self-catering unit I stayed in) was beautifully furnished, cozy and everything I could possibly need was supplied. I loved every moment.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Forget-me-Not? Share your experiences!