The Villa Afrikana offers all the luxuries of 5 star accomodation with a boutique hotel's attention to detail.
We found the Villa breathtakingly beautiful - from it's amazing views to it's wonderfully appointed rooms. How fantastic it was to be greeted at the end of a long journey by Ross and Bianca, offering a glass of chilled wine and chocolate-dipped strawberries!
Bianca was a superb host, who obviously has a great pride in her residence, and the high standards of both herself and Ross are reflected in the standard of the rooms.
Our room was stunning and included many extras which one would expect to find in a 5 star hotel - bathrobes, slippers and toiletries. however, not even Cape Grace gave us a rose on the pillow and rose petals on the bed!
Breakfast was delightful, again showing great attention to detail, and we were able to take it on our terrace, which was an added bonus.
Our thanks, too, go to Bianca and Ross's efficient and caring staff. They reflect the high standard of the accomodation.
Our one regret is that we were only staying for one night. Should we return to South Africa, we will definitely be booking a longer stay at the Villa Afrikana!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Afrikana Guest Hotel Knysna
- Villa Afrikana Guest Hotel
- Hotel Afrikana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Villa Afrikana Guest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.