It took a few minutes driving around to find this gem perched high on a hill overlooking Knysna, but the search was well worth it. From the moment Ross greated us in the driveway to the long kitchen chat before leaving, our stay was wonderful and memorable. A lovely large room, great balcony overlooking the lagoon and huge lux bathroom meant we never wanted to leave. Public spaces are unique, uncluttered and shine. Great breakfasts can be taken in the meals area or bought to your room. On our first night we enjoyed a home cooked dinner sitting on the balcony - it started to rain, but no way was i going inside. The cool air was a real tonic after a days driving. A few downsides - stairs need to negotiated, but there is plenty of staff for the luggage. And the wifi didn't work (so Ihad to relax instead of work). Not on the lagoon which may bother some, but all the better for it I believe. Ross and Bianca are great hosts and born hoteliers, and although only just open, Villa Afrikana will be a huge success.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Afrikana Guest Hotel Knysna
- Villa Afrikana Guest Hotel
- Hotel Afrikana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda and Escapio so you can book your Villa Afrikana Guest Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.