“Average cafe with poor service” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 115 restaurants in Knysna
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We've created the perfect place for you to enjoy your brew, blended to perfection, the café is small and intimate, filling up quickly with a constant buzzing of coffee beans grinding away as wonderful aromas of espresso fill the air. Our grey tables are small and quaint with funky white designer chairs to offset the casual softness of our 80yr old Persian carpet which is proudly displayed in the center of triple volume space.
london
“Average cafe with poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I visited in Jan 2012 as part of a group of 6. 4 of us just ordered coffee whislt the other 2 ordered very basic brakfast meals (one of which was just toast). 45 minutes later we had still not received any food, when we inquired after our food we were curtly told that "its coming, we have just dealt with a big table" - no apologies. The food eventually arrived, again without any apology for the delay.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Cape Town
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

Popped in for a quick lunch whilst on holiday and we were dismally disappointed. I was completely ignored on arrival and when I sat down at the table they pointed me to no one bothered to tell me I had to order at the counter. When I worked it out I stood at the counter for ages before a very grumpy woman told me she'd take our order at the table rather (I'd been in the restaurant for 20min by this point). She behaved like she was doing us a favour serving us in her restaurant with zero pleasantries or politeness. Our drinks and food arrived and the food, although attractively presented, was bland and boring.

Even though it was a convenient loction (hubby ran into the liquor store and spar whilst I was waiting to order and get our food) we'd rather grab a ready made sandwich at woolies next time!

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Knysna, South Africa
“Coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

Nice coffee shop with pleasant staff - the cakes looked good

Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
“Superb cappuccino!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great little place for coffee or light meals.
Simple menu - but served well and attentive staff.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Nice spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

Perfect location, close to backpackers with friendly owners and waiters!
Menu flexible for veggies and coffee is yum! They even have soya milk! :D
Comfy and cosy!