We stayed in this hotel for a week during our December holidays.
To summarize the pros and cons of the hotel:
-great location, close to all the amenities and restaurants
-rooms are modern and spacious, suite style
- great food from restaurant, with room service option
- friendly staff
- comfy beds
- no pool, no free wifi
- small bathroom
- limited tv channels
- not much crockery or cutlery
- rooms not made up early in the day
- rooms get hot at night if you don't sleep with aircon
Overall, great option for a holiday town getaway, probably won't find much better in knysna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Knysna’s most elegant and sophisticated accommodation offerings, The Rex Hotel promises its guests superior service and exceptional comfort. Located on the World Famous Garden Route, The Rex Hotel is one of the most exhilarating getaways in its class. Capturing the essence of four-star luxury, the impeccably appointed Rex Hotel offers travelers a gateway to world-class restaurants, blossoming forests and the shores of the serene lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Rex Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.