* A very nice room with a nice view. Pool area with a sundeck from where you can watch the sunset!
* Nice owners and friendly staff.
* The best breakfast ever!
* Don't eat at the sirocco, it's very touristic. Try east head cafe for lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular 5-star guest house commands amazing views of Knysna lagoon and Heads from its elevated position on Paradise Ridge. Villa Paradisa radiates an exclusive atmosphere and offers guests an indulgent stay. Guests can enjoy a refreshing swim in the infinity-edge pool overlooking the water, relax in the Jacuzzi with a glass of champagne, star-gaze at the African night sky from their own veranda or the poolside pavilion, or take pleasure in their luxurious bedroom with its stylish bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Villa Paradisa Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.