We had booked into the Misty Waves for 8 days, we arrived the first night and my 11 year old son had a camp bed with no matress! We politely asked for one, but the staff were nothing but rude. The decor is very dated and fussy, the breakfast looked as if it had been sitting there for a week!! We checked out the next morning, and checked into the Harbour House Hotel around the corner which is fabulous, new and modern!!!!
Misty Waves is nothing but boutique!!!!! DONT GO!
- Also Known As:
- Misty Waves Boutique Hermanus
- Hotel Misty Waves Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Misty Waves Boutique Hotel**** Lie in bed and watch the whales from your ultra luxury suite. Amazing new additions done to the already stunning hotel! Very impressive Penthouse Level Suites like most rooms with magnificent views on the whales in season. The popular Waves Restaurant for buffet breakfasts with stunning sea views and the new WAVES Restaurant for Lunch & Dinners with cosy fireplace. Enjoy the Sun heated pool and whirlpool or the private Jacuzzi! Just a four minute walk to the historic Hermanus Village Centre with craft markets, Whale House Museum, Old Harbour Museum and 30 plus excellent restaurants to choose from. Hotel also arranges a variety of nature experiences such as water rafting, water tubing, shark cage diving, whale watching in season, forest adventures such as tree top sliding, rock climbing and scenic quadbike trips through the Hemel & Aarde with world famous wine estates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Tingo, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Misty Waves Boutique Hotel Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.