The marine is a wonderful hotel.
the service is amazing.
for example i wanted to watch a dvd and the receptionist called someone to go to the dvd store and he rented it for that night for us to watch.
I would definately recommend this hotel to everyone and its also great for kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marine is one of the southern hemisphere’s most spectacular seaside Relais & Chateaux properties. Perched on the cliffs, overlooking Hermanus's Walker Bay, The Marine boasts 42 individually decorated bedrooms and suites. This unforgettable property overlooks South Africa’s most pristine whale sanctuary, and it is just a stone’s throw from one of the greatest densities of the endangered Great White Shark, and selection of fynbos species in the Cape. The Marine offers guests the unique opportunity to experience the finest land-based whale watching in the world. From June to September guests are able to view these majestic creatures from the comfort of their beautiful sea-facing bedroom. The attention to detail is apparent in every aspect of this remarkable owner managed property – from the personal service to the exceptional cuisine which is overseen by The Collection by Liz McGrath’s Grand Chef, Peter Tempelhoff, the perfect-for-sundowners Sun Lounge and the in-house Carchele Beauty Spa. Each piece of The Marine story adds another element to an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Marine Hermanus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marine Hermanus Hotel Hermanus
- The Marine Hotel Hermanus