I spent my christmas and New Years at Arabella and i absolutely loved it! Im a young traveller and there was just so much to do that i was never bored! Everyone working at Arabella was friendly, efficient, and genuinely wholesome. The food was absolutely to die for, and the new years party rocked!! After my hectic exams sleeping in an incredibly comfortable bed was just what i needed. One of my highlights was to experience the wide array of spa treatments and awesome yoga classes. I can strongly recommend the Rassul room and the Rain Forrest treatment! Arabella is a fantastic place to visit, worth every cent!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabella Hotel & Spa is situated just over an hour's drive from Cape Town, South Africa. The hotel delivers grandeur in design and style that pays homage to the rare beauty that surrounds it. Luminous colours, soaring wooden beam ceilings and unique designs welcome you while attentive and gracious service enhances the experience of complete comfort and warmth. As you are surrounded by the majestic Kogelberg Mountains and bordered by the vast Bot River Lagoon, indulge in a sensory experience that will leave you with treasured memories. Savour the beautiful aromas of fresh salty sea air and fynbos; distinctive sounds of exotic birdlife and enriching sights of emblematic green mountains and sparkling waters that meet an indigo sky. The Arabella Golf Course stretches through Rolling fairways, deceptive bunkers and challenging water traps await you in this golfer’s paradise. You may get distracted by the Bot River Lagoon and indigenous wild flowers, so concentration is a necessity. Your stay would not be complete without a visit to the Arabella Spa. This glorious retreat captures the essence of luxury, privacy and rejuvenation that is at the heart of your stay. Beyond this blissful escape, the destination offers a number of activities to guide you on your path towards complete relaxation. Explore the Overberg with its magnificent charms and treasures that await you. Be enriched by exciting quad bike rides, kayaking expeditions at sea and lazy horseback rides while golden shores and serene Botanical Gardens will leave you in awe of its unspoilt beauty. A valley of vineyards and wine and historic museums invite you to absorb the town's legacy; magnificent hiking and mountain biking trails and captivating boat rides with the ocean's big 5 will leave you inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Arabella Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabella Hotel Hermanus
- Arabella Western Cape Hotel
- Arabella Western Cape Hermanus
- Western Cape Spa