We (myself, hubby & 2 children) booked a delux suite for 2 days. Our check-in was seamless. The front desk staff were professional & friendly. The room are very big & clean. Our room was facing the beautiful views of golf course & lagoon.
The WIFI is very fast. My children & I enjoyed the heated pool & Jacuzzi. I also booked for the African rain. What an experience, everyone who visits Arabella must do this. Its so refreshing, its an adventure on its own. Life will never be tbe same again : )
The downside: the resturants have very limited options to choose from. One did not expect this from a 5* hotel. The breakfast wad nice but had very limited options and food is just average. Pleasr revise your food prices, they are very high & yet there is nothing extra ordinary.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxed getaway. Its very relaxing. Thank you Arabella for your August special (Family Getaway for R950 pps), I celebrated my birthday in style. Also this special offered much more that we paid for (25% off spa treatment, 250mb of data per stay, R85 dinner pet child per stay, free access to spa). We will come back again!
- Also Known As:
- Arabella Hotel
- Arabella Hotel Hermanus
- Arabella Western Cape Hotel
- Arabella Western Cape Hermanus
- Western Cape Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arabella Hotel & Spa is situated just over an hour's drive from Cape Town, South Africa. The hotel delivers grandeur in design and style that pays homage to the rare beauty that surrounds it. Luminous colours, soaring wooden beam ceilings and unique designs welcome you while attentive and gracious service enhances the experience of complete comfort and warmth. As you are surrounded by the majestic Kogelberg Mountains and bordered by the vast Bot River Lagoon, indulge in a sensory experience that will leave you with treasured memories. Savour the beautiful aromas of fresh salty sea air and fynbos; distinctive sounds of exotic birdlife and enriching sights of emblematic green mountains and sparkling waters that meet an indigo sky. The Arabella Golf Course stretches through Rolling fairways, deceptive bunkers and challenging water traps await you in this golfer’s paradise. You may get distracted by the Bot River Lagoon and indigenous wild flowers, so concentration is a necessity. Your stay would not be complete without a visit to the Arabella Spa. This glorious retreat captures the essence of luxury, privacy and rejuvenation that is at the heart of your stay. Beyond this blissful escape, the destination offers a number of activities to guide you on your path towards complete relaxation. Explore the Overberg with its magnificent charms and treasures that await you. Be enriched by exciting quad bike rides, kayaking expeditions at sea and lazy horseback rides while golden shores and serene Botanical Gardens will leave you in awe of its unspoilt beauty. A valley of vineyards and wine and historic museums invite you to absorb the town's legacy; magnificent hiking and mountain biking trails and captivating boat rides with the ocean's big 5 will leave you inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your Arabella Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.