“excellent experience with Wild Wings” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Yarragon, Australia
“excellent experience with Wild Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We travelled to South Africa in June 2012, so apologies for my late review. We are a family with two children aged 10 and 12 years. Our bookings made through Wild Wings were seamless, and email correspondence with Clare was friendly, helpful and prompt, and was able to share her personal experience of staying at the lodges she suggested. She quickly worked out what our requirements were and what level of accommodation we were looking for. There are so many safari lodges to choose from in the Kruger area that it is easy to become overwhelmed but she suggested family friendly options, within our budget, which were perfect for our needs. We stayed at Mohlabetsi and Simbavati River Lodge which I highly recommend. Our transfers were excellent and I knew Clare was not far away if I needed any help or advice, unlike dealing with an agent outside of the country. We absolutely loved our time in Kruger and when we return to South Africa we will certainly book with Wild Wings again.

Visited June 2012

Paphos
3 attraction reviews
“First class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We used Wild Wings to plan our first visit to South Africa and to suggest some accommodation venues in the various parts of the country that we planned to visit. We were not disappointed!
Not only were the different accommodations from lodges to resorts excellent but the organisation was equally good with not one thing going wrong.
I particularly wanted to fly fish for trout, but having no prior experience of the country did not really know where to start looking. Dianne at WW made some fantastic suggestions and I had a great time.
We took in the Kruger NP and the Drakensberg mountains and had a holiday that will stay with us for years to come.
We were so impressed with South Africa in general and Wild Wings in particular that we are already planning our next visit to SA and have been in touch with WW for help with the planning.
Thank you very much Dianne and the Wild Wings team.

Brisbane
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We booked a four-night stay at the Gomo Gomo Game Lodge which included bus transfers from/to Johannesburg airport. Everything ran like clockwork, and our short stay at the Lodge was fantastic. We had arranged the holiday at very short notice, and Clare at Wild Wings was most helpful. Thanks!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“This is my first safari and it's way beyond my expectation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I don't usually leave comments unless it's very good that I can't resist to recommend to others or it's very bad that I need to warn other people. Luckily, Wild Wings Safaris falls into the first category.

My friend and I booked the 2 night/3 day quickie safari and during this limited time period, we've been able to see all the big five and many other animals, and pretty birds. Madi is very responsive to emails and questions and put together this wonderful trip for us! Thank you Madi!

What amazed us the most is our guide - Simon. He is so passionate and proud of the Kruger park, he never got tired of showing us around on game drives and he is always on time when picking us up from the camp but was never in a hurry to end each drive. He enjoys the trip as much as we did and it makes me feel like I was taken out and driven around by a friend rather than just a guide. And he enjoys cooking and enjoys that we like his food, he also caters for vegetarian and prepares delicious salad! We had a wonderful time not only because of seeing all the animals. Thank you Simon!

Jing

Ashford, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Professional service and ungorgettable safaris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We booked our trip around Kruger with Wild Wings. Book your safaris with them, amazigness garanteed, but also you can trust them to advise you or book the rest, not only the safaris. There are very responsive and very professional. They can meet all your needs, we wanted game lodge safaris they arranged that, at the same price as the website of the lodge but the plus is that Madi at Wild WIngs keeps in touch and answers any questions about transport, route planner, timing, accomodation etc which is great when it's your first time in SA and you are a bit unsure, specially with kids. They also booked the car for us and suggested and boooked some accommodation in Kruger park at the end of our stay when we went for some self-drive. They are very very helpful and you know you have someone to count on before the trip by email, during the trip and even after if you have any payment issue with the car, accomodation etc they will follow up with supplier. The Lodge we went to with my family (kids 10 and 12) is Gomo Gomo which Wild Wings recommended (medium price range), this is the best safaris we had during our SA trip, and good value for money lodge with full board and excellent accomodation. Wild Wings are fabulous and I highly recommend their work, you will feel confident that things are being taken care of.

Visited December 2012