The rooms are very nice and large but the "seaview" is distant - not great for sitting outside on the balcony. Fantastic bathrooms!
Air Conditioning was not good as we struggled to cool the room down enough.
The rooms are expensive - for the rates that are charged one expects perfection, which was unfortunately not delivered.
Buffet Restaurant was distinctly average - nothing bad but nothing extremely good either.
Overall not a bad experience but I don't think I would return because there is definitely better "value of money" available in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is part of the picturesque Oubaai Golf and Lifestyle Centre, a 316-acre upscale residential and golf development on the Garden Route that extends along the Western Cape from Mosselbaai to Port Elizabeth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Hotel George
- Hyatt Regency Oubaai Golf Resort And Spa