1. We had no reservation, however when I called the receptionist(Shani) was excellent in explaining to us the rate, the type of room available and she even assisted us with directions as we are not familiar with the area.
2. For summer aircon would be great instead of having a fan in the room, no problem with the fan but aircon is always welcome :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lenie Stander and Reinette Marais form the mother-daughter team behind the success and allure of George Lodge International. With many combined years of experience within the hospitality industry, we appreciate the individual requirements of each guest - and go out of our way to reach and exceed your requirements and needs. Our personal and intimate knowledge of the area, along with our experience in managing wonderful weddings, fabulous functions and successful conferences, allows us to tailor-make your stay. While George Lodge International is a family run establishment and visitors may expect all the comforts of home, our professional team adheres to the highest of standards. This combination ensures that your stay will not only be exactly what you needed and expected, but so much more. We offer a truly value for money experience with 22 en suite rooms, a swimming pool and braai area, cooked breakfasts, packages for tour groups and complimentary WiFi connectivity. Our conference centre also offers wireless access to the Internet with various rooms available that would suit the specific needs of every corporate group - regardless of the size of the group. Our shuttle service offers airport transfers and, with the rest of the Garden Route waiting to be explored, daytrips to all the activities and must-see landmarks in the area. The Garden Route also offers some of South Africa's best golfing and our golfing packages allow you to stay, play and shuttle in comfort and style. We offer a range of fully serviced rooms, with 22 standard-, family- and self catering rooms fitted with all the amenities you would expect from a world class facility. And as our rooms may be rearranged to meet your group's unique needs, you're sure to find your perfect room at George Lodge International. While our rooms are non-smoking by law, smoking is permitted on the balconies of various rooms - please enquire when placing your booking. Ample secure, off street parking is provided and guests may enjoy a great night's sleep, safe in the knowledge that their vehicles are secured behind palisades and electric fencing, while closed circuit television (CCTV) systems keep a watchful eye. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are looking forward to welcoming you to George Lodge International - remember to ask our receptionist for our Things to Do list, as well as a list of restaurants in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your George Lodge International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.