We stayed here for four nights while visiting Cape Town. The staff were very helpful and could not do enough for you and the room, a Premier Room, was huge with a luxurious bathroom, open plan. We had a terrace outside with seating area for meals if required. The two restaurants served fabulous food, one modern Italian Bistro the others, The Caterina, a more formal dining room. The hotel runs a shuttle bus to Cape Town and back which was very helpful. My husband very much enjoyed his game of golf on the course but could only get a 7a.m. tee time! The course is owned by the residents who live round the course. I would highly recommend this hotel for a spoiling and peaceful stay when visiting Cape Town. One of my favourite hotels ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel surrounded by vineyards nestles at the foot of the magnificent Stone Mountain. Here the elegance & tradition of the 17th century blend harmoniously with the luxuries and conveniences of our modern age. A Championship golf course, an award winning Winery, Catharina’s Restaurant and Steenberg Spa complete the serene picture of this 24-bedroom Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Steenberg Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steenberg Hotel Cape Town
- Steenberg Hotel Constantia, Cape Town, South Africa