“Sinnfull” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Sinnfull”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been there and back again a number of times. They have very good service and the food is amazing. Besides the great presentation of the food, the taste and flavours are brilliantly mixed. My husband loves the warthog! And the desserts are simply sinnfull.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“One of the 10 things to do before you die”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

All I can say is one word…AMAZING!! Try one of their speciality dishes – my favourite is the warthog with truffle sauce. They make the most superb food in the whole of Cape Town, and this is my number one restaurant for service, food and value. Bookings are essential and there isn’t really any space for small kids though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent All Round”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went to Sinns on Friday evening and had the most amazing experience - the service from Khaya was incredible, all the food was wonderfully prepared and tasted and the ambiance rounded off a truly spectacular evening. The folks had been with us for 7 weeks and this was their treat to us - and was it memorable!!!!
We will definitely be back....again and again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“Competent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We popped in for dinner on Saturday night. The menu is large and varied - no cohesive theme. The food was fine. It's slightly over-priced for a competent experience. Nothing to blow you away but equally nothing to gripe about. It was just fine.

Visited March 2013
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

At first glance I was weary of Sinns as it isn't my type of setting, I like a place with a view and cosy ambience, Sinns is inside the Webley Square building, so I had first felt it had a "mall" type of feel. But I was vcery wrong, the ambience is very good, the décor is ellegant and stylish, service was very friendly and efficient.

Now the food, I had the Sinns fillet "rossini", which was the best looking plate of food I have seen in a long time, the plating of our food was was EXCELLENT.

The food itself was as really good as it looked, cooked perfectly, the combinations of flavours were top class and moulth watering.

All in all we had a great time and I really feel Sinns is underrated as a top class restaurnat in Cape Town.

Definitely recommendable!