Had such an awesome time. Service was good. Rooms were perfect! Awesome and friendly service. The breakfast as amazing! Got to try it. They also have good wine. Did not like the beer. It's a local beer called castle. Rather stock castle light. They have a nice cider savana which is also locally made in South Africa. On a hot day it awesome to have a savana while looking at the awesome sea view the guest house has.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse is a gorgeous Cape Town Mansion that was recently entirely renovated to offer the very best in state of the art interior design. Each of the five rooms are individually furnished and include en-suite bathrooms as well as flat-screen TV’s, hairdryers, mini-safes and other essentials.The lounge includes plush leather settees allowing you perfect comfort as you sit back and savour sea and mountain views. From there you can head over onto the 50 square meter roof terrace where you will once again be inspired by the glorious views and warm sunshine as you deck out on the sun loungers.For added relaxing pleasure head downstairs and slip into a bubbling jacuzzi with the majestic Lions Head watching over you. A shower on the roof terrace allows for some refreshment in between your newfound tranquil sunbathing & jacuzzi lifestyle.At Sweetest Guesthouses we offer you a unique experience – one where simplicity, great hospitality and exquisite decor unit ensuing a sense of unforgettable wellbeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Hotel Sea Point
- Sweet Ocean View Hotel
- Sweet Ocean View Guesthouse Cape Town, South Africa