Best b&b I've ever been to. Host Yoann is awesome. He's got an angel's patience helping his guests with their sight seeing plans and will happily share his views on the city, the neighborhood, the country, the people, etc over a fantastic breakfast. I had the room next to the breakfast room, but I was always up before the rest of the guests so the noise didn't bother me.The room is modern, comfy, spotless clean. The entire place (gorgeous renovations!) feels more like a boutique hotel than a b&b. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rose is an eclectic mix of French, Indian, Cape Malay and African influences, where old world and modern embrace. Each en suite bedroom is unique and stylishly decorated to reflect the colourful Bo-Kaap and South Africa. It is home away from home, designed to cater for tourists as well as business executives and is gay friendly. Centrally located, it is one of the most central areas in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Rose Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rose Bed And Breakfast
- La Rose Hotel Cape Town Central
- La Rose Bed & Breakfast Cape Town, South Africa