About 22 on Rose, Room 3
- small means: tiny
- made for hobits! No joke!
- breakfast means: preapared by yourself
- lack of cleaness: bloodprints at the wall
if you are on holiday, you deserve more comfort!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rose Lodge, 22 on Rose and Wale Lodge are located in Rose and Wale Street in the colorful historic Muslim Malay Quarter (Bo-Kaap) of Cape Town. It is only a 5 minute walk from downtown CT or the trendy De Waterkant Village (cafes, restaurants, bars & clubs), and within walking distance of Cape Town International Convention Centre, and the V&A Waterfront. All rooms are en-suite with shower (bath) & toilet, TV, safe, air-conditioning, heating, and coffee & tea facilities.The rooms in these old "Malay" houses are not big, but they are all en-suite, with TVs, safes, air-conditioning and heating. Coffee & tea facilities are available in the kitchens and free wifi in the communal areas. We provide a laundry service if required and can arrange your transfers or tours. We are a non-smoking guesthouse and are dog friendly. A substantial continental self-serve buffet breakfast is provided.English, German, and French are spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rose Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose Lodge Cape Town, South Africa