From the moment Peter opened the door for us with a huge smile on his face, we knew we had arrived somewhere special. We had one of the smaller rooms but the views from our terrace of Table Mountain by day and the twinkling city lights at night were amazing. The gourmet breakfast, served in a light airy dining room by Peter and Leen, was a great way to start the day. At all times, Peter and Leen couldn't do enough for us, arranging restaurants and taxis and giving us all the tips we needed to make the most of our five days in Cape Town. Their attention to detail, both in design and in the everyday running of the B&B, were second to none. Everywhere was spotless and the same-day laundry service returned everything beautifully ironed and folded. The complimentary bottle of bubbly on our last evening just capped it all off beautifuly. We've stayed in top B&Bs in many different countries, but Boutique Manolo has to be the best ever. If you're staying in Cape Town it's not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Manolo is a small luxury Cape Town boutique hotel. Nestled at the base of Table Mountain in the quiet suburb of Tamboerskloof and only minutes away from the centre of Cape Town, V&A Waterfront and CTICC. Our boutique hotel offers 4 luxurious suites and a penthouse, where design and chic go hand in hand with comfortable warm rooms accompanied by personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Boutique Manolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique Manolo Hotel Cape Town Central
- Boutique Manolo Cape Town, South Africa