We stayed here early February for seven nights. We selected this hotel because of it's great reviews and we were not disappointed.
We were in Cape Town to get married and the 2inn1 could not have done anymore to make our day so special. Steffi organised the hairdresser, make up and our fabulous dinner at Myogo which was a special way to finish the day. She organised our one day car hire so we could do the Cape Point drive and also organised our wine tour day trip. Each day they would suggest different restaurants such as Fork, Bacinis and Haiku all of which were amazing.
We would like to thank all the staff who made us feel so at home. It was our first trip to Cape Town and the 2inn1 but it certainly won't be our last.
- Also Known As:
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town Central
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel
- 2inn1 Kensington Cape Town
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town
- 2Inn1 Kensington Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2inn1 Kensington is flanked by the imposing slopes of Table Mountain and Lion's Head. It combines an authentically, stylishly remodeled Victorian house and a modern designed bungalow set in a beautiful tranquil garden. The pool area has sunbathed terraces offering magnificent views. The luxury rooms are equipped with every possible comfort. ... more less