My husband I ended our African holiday here at 2Inn1.
Cape town was most definitely a surprise. We found it charming, yet metropolitan with a San Fransisco feel. Here we found beautiful coastline with the magnificent table mountain above.
2Inn1 is in the perfect location. Our room upstairs had an awesome view and cozy little sitting area from which to enjoy it. Our room was very comfortable and well equipped with coffee, tea, water etc. music and candies. The bathroom was beautiful, great shower! My husband and I both enjoyed massages in house...thank you :)
Each morning a wonderful buffet is put out for breakfast and hot items are cooked to order.
I can't say enough about the staff who were so so helpful in giving us activity info and restaurant suggestions. (The abalone at Capt Jacks was fabulous) Each was ready to assist and so pleasant, we felt very welcomed.
- Also Known As:
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town Central
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel
- 2inn1 Kensington Cape Town
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town
- 2Inn1 Kensington Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2inn1 Kensington is flanked by the imposing slopes of Table Mountain and Lion's Head. It combines an authentically, stylishly remodeled Victorian house and a modern designed bungalow set in a beautiful tranquil garden. The pool area has sunbathed terraces offering magnificent views. The luxury rooms are equipped with every possible comfort. ... more less