Decor spiced up with amusing details, like the Harley in the entryway and the theme decorated elevators. Rooms are small. Very loud house music at check-in. Staff are responsive and helpful. Internet is slow, and location not convenient for work. Better for a weekend off than for a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's like shark cage diving, without the cage. Your next stop on the road to fun should be this extreme hotel in the heart of the Mother City. What kind of city would Cape Town be if the coolest travellers couldn't find the party from their hotel room? Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town offers it on a silver platter from the minute you step into the lobby. That's right - the party starts here! But remember, we take everything from service levels to room standards very, very seriously, but never take life too seriously. The hotel is nestled in the heart of Cape Town's entertainment area, a stone's throw away from the best vibrant nightlife hotspots, cafes and restaurants. Don't expect a regular ol' hotel when you book here. It's like going fishing and hooking an electric eel. Think ultra-chic dining, relaxing spa days, a pool deck tan and pumping nights at the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Fire And Ice! Cape Town
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! Cape Town South Africa
- Protea Hotel Cape Town
- Extreme Hotel Cape Town