We have stayed in the Romney Park for 4 nights, on the 4th floor. The service was great. The room was an apartment, very big and confortable, a great balcony. Really nice bathrooms.
Everything was perfect, except for the fact that our room did not have a heating. We have asked for extra blankets and it was OK. But a 5 star hotel cannot be ok.
The breakfast was poor, very few fruits and variety of breads also.
At the end of our trip, we have stayed for more 2 nights, but on the 1st floor. It was very noisy, cause it was close to the restaurant kitchen and staff room probably.
I recommend this hotel but please choose higher floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romney Park offers 30 sea facing suites, each with 1 or 2 bedrooms, private balcony, lounge/dining area and kitchenette. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar & spa. Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel. Awarded Best All Suite Hotel 2010 in RSA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel And Spa
- Romney Park All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa