Stayed here for 8 days basically happy, however a few issues and we want to give an honest review that may help them to address these in the future:
If you are used to staying in hotels then you will find this as a high-end B&B. I am comparing this to the price bracket of this establisment as well.
- Excellent breakfast as mentioned by many guests, it is true! Best breakfast we have had compared to many places.
- Excellent Service from Nkosi and Oncemore (other members not so good, average)
Good Location, however not the safest area and certainly would not recommend this area for girls or families. (I know as I am from Cape Town originally and spoke to some of my local friends as well, whose eyebrows went up when I said I was staying in Green Point). So do be careful here.
- Nice Spacious Bathroom (Room 5)
- We were promised a room with a pool when we originally booked, therefore booked a more expensive room(with a pool), however when we arrived it was an empty pool and were given no prior notice or acceptable apology, except that's the way it is...Like what can you do now, you are already here...
- Airconditioning was not working when we arrived, no prior notice, and only when we requested it, was it then fixed.
- Safe enclosed parking, however limited to only 4 parking bays and when we arrived one evening after 11.45pm, we had to park outside in the street, due to no more parking spaces being available.
- Room Service average and inconsistent, as we twice had to go downstairs in the evening to request toilet rolls.
In conclusion, overall good, however would not really stay here again compared to other options available in this price catergory.