Located on Long St, the party st, it's a good location. We woke up in the AM and jogged the city (which was a GREAT way to sight see) and this was a great locale for that.
Got there late, met the desk person, had our welcome wine and complementary Mentos (they are sponsored by Mentos so you get as many as you want - which was great b/c they're good).
Unfortunately the wi-fi was out and didn't get fixed by the time we left, so they get points off for that. Also, our room was sorta boring - a bunch of maps with Capetown demarcated. Sorta fun, but not when compared to the other rooms.
The front desk girl was crazy pretty, smart, and nice - so I would give 5 stars for that, but I'm showing restraint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa