If you are going to be a tourist in your own country you have to spoil yourself by staying here! We went back to SA for holiday and met up with our cousin in CT who was staying at the hotel. Somehow between the dripping atmosphere and the great house wine (red..mm..) we just had to stay over. First of all - best staff in the country. They arranged for one of the apartments up the road in 5 minutes. They have a sense of humour and live up to "local is lekker". The apartment was clean, beautiful and conveniently located next to our favourite chinese restaurant in Cape Town. Not too noisy (but who cares anyway - it's Cape Town people..) and they have earplugs if you really want to pass out. Parking is not the easiest to find, but that is everyday life. You get more than what you expect after paying. Definitely going back. Soon.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, HostelWorld, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.