For central location this is the place to be! We had 2 nights here in the Protea room and loved it - you have to see the rooms to believe them.
We watched the Springboks Rugby team Bus Tour from the balcony here - Long St rocked! The hotel itself was not noisy by night (our room was at the back).
Easy to grab a cab from here to all of the typical touristy places - Rikkis cabs r20 within central area per journey.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.