Last time we stayed in Cape Town we stayed in one of the large city centre hotels. This time after consulting this site we opted for Blackheath Lodge. What a difference!
The welcome and the service were so warm and personal that we felt like guests in a friend's home.
Our room was stunning and the bed was huge and wonderfully comfortable. The breakfasts served on the veranda were absolutely delicious.
Nothing was too much trouble for Antony and John and the rest of the staff and we felt so well looked after.
Needless to say we will not be going back to the big impersonal hotel on our next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Hotel
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.