I cannot praise this hotel enough. We arrived a day late (our fault )and still we were welcomed with open arms. Our room was huge, comfortable and the bed was amazing !
Antony and all the staff go beyond the call of duty and are on hand to help you with exercusions, restaurant reservations and generally make your stay an individual one. The guesthouse is beautifully decorated and having breakfast on the terrace is a great start to the day. I only wish we had longer in cape town but we will return ....
The Roundhouse restaurant was recommended and we had an amazing meal there with wine pairing it is not too far from the hotel in Camps Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa