I stayed at the Blackheath for two weeks while photographing for a non-profit in Cape Town. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the staff was excellent. I felt like I was at home here. Antony, Jean-Claude, Peter, Sharlee and the rest couldn't have been nicer. A local cell phone was provided for the duration of my stay making local calls very affordable. It's a short walk to the V&A Waterfront, and all other sightseeing excursions were possible using local taxis. All in all a great place to stay while in Cape Town. I'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa