Blackheath Lodge is a fantastic place to stay and the service a second to none. Antony and his team are superb. Nothing is too much trouble for them. The location is very good, you can walk to the Waterfront in about 30 minutes if you're fit, the ocean is near and the Lodge is close to cafes, restaurants and shops. The decor is eclectic and luxurious, rooms are comfortable and beautifully appointed. Thoughtful touches like cellphones, an honesty bar and a lovely pool area to relax in make it a delight to stay there. It feels as though you are part of the family! Breakfasts are gorgeous and generous, served in a beautiful terraced dining area with a wood burner for the colder days. I was there for over two weeks and enjoyed every minute of my stay. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa