We stayed at Blackheath Lodge just for one night but it was a truly wonderful experience.
The lodge is delightful with beautifully decorated rooms and every last detail so well thought of.
Breakfast on the veranda overlooking the pool was lovely as was a quiet drink on the sofas in the evening.
But what made the stay even more special was the attention of Antony who looks after you during your time there with just the right balance of care but not slipping into intrusion - perfect.
This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed in and would recommend it 100% to anyone staying in Cape Town.
Andrew and Ros
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa