Many thanks to Antony and all the staff who were so friendly and helpful over our 5 night stay. Slightly apprehensive when we first walked in having stayed in various large hotels throughout our trip. What sets Blackheath Lodge apart is that it is such a comfortable and relaxing place to stay. The staff are all so lovely and go out of their way to help you. We were fortunate to have the loft suite and 'lived' on the balcony. Loved it. Do go to the Duchess of Wisbech which Antony recommended - fab food and atmosphere. Also we had a takeaway on two nights (sat on our balcony) which they ordered in for us - lovely. Perfectly postioned in that you can walk to the V & A Waterfront, the Seafront and red and blue bus stops etc but after the madness of the crowds return to the peace and quiet of Blackheath. Even the other guests were all just so friendly. This was the perfect place to stay to end our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa