What a beautiful place, what wonderful people. We stayed here for one night after traveling the garden route, this place was one of my highlights of the trip, Anthony and staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome, nothing was too much bother. They helped us plan our last days in Cape Town to perfection, giving us all the local advice.
The accommodation is just beautiful, the beds are so comfy, gorgeous modern bathroom, so spacious and clean.
Breakfast was divine, all homemade and everything we could possibly want.
Location was perfect, quiet yet central, easy to get to all the sights.
If you want a place to stay where you can make the most of your time in Cape town and stay in a luxurious B&B this is it! Like a five star hotel with the personal touch….Bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa