Recommended to us by neighbours who had been there a year before. First visit too South Africa. When asked for a booking they did everything to make it possible as they were very full (5 night stay was planned) first night at a good neighbours guest house, then the 4 nights in 3 different rooms. Sounds like a lot of work but staff did everything so we saw a lot of bedroom accomadation wich was all good. (garden room smaller) The staff was very friendly and helpfull, nothing too much trouble, Antony and Michelle's advice as too restuarents and sight seeing were great too. Lots of guest houses are good but the warmth and kindness of the staff makes this a special place. If you leave a tip its good to know it goes towards the education of the staffs children. We will definately use Blackheath Lodge again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa