... and Blackheath Lodge was a great intro to the warm reception we received throughout our travels along the Southern Cape. We had pre-booked for 6 nights and were a little concerned that this may be too long, but the delights of Cape Town mixed with the 5* hospitality received at Blackheath gave our holiday a fantastic kick start. We arrived early from our overnight flight and were welcomed with a pot of tea and invited to freshen-up before booking our pass to whisk us up Table Mountain by lunchtime - we had declined the offer for breakfast! This level of service was available throughout our stay, but don't take my word for it... sample it for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa