Had a relaxing, great stay at Blackheath Lodge. The attention to detail by staff (Michelle, Jean-Claude, Peter) and owner Antony is remarkable and beyond what you would expect at a B&B. From the moment you walk in and are greeted warmly by Antony to the moment you check out you feel like you are the only one staying at the place. And it's the little details that make all the difference. The bedroom, even though it did not have a breathtaking view, had everything you need for a laid-back and ultra comfortable stay (and sleep) after visiting the sites and attractions of the beautiful city of Cape Town. Everything from a DVD player (free movies at the reception area) to luxurious shower gel, slippers and bathrobes; they thought of everything. And the breakfasts? Excellent! And healthy. You can even ask for eggs cooked to order. The coffee was also supreme. And all served with a warm "Good morning" and a bright smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa