We stayed here at the start of our honeymoon and this was our base for exploring Cape Town. It was a lovely spot. Friendly, but not in your face, clean, spacious room with huge bath. It was easy to travel to and from the waterfront in the free hotel taxi and the area it is in has some trendy cafes and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- The Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa