We stayed for nights at this lovely boutique hotel. This type of hotel beats 5 star tasteless hotels hands down. If you are looking for comfort, personal treatment and staff who are only too pleased to help and advise in a more personal way then this is for you. The rooms are very comfortable and the en-suite facilities great and the freshly cooked breakfast is not for those who diet.
The hotel is conveniently situated for walking all the way in to town, via Company Gardens if you wish, or you can get the hop on, hop off "Red Bus" and spend the day getting around, including Table Mountain.
There are some good local restaurants just around the corner and the staff are happy to make recommendations.
We will for sure go back there...
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- The Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.