We enjoyed our stay at Cape Cadogan which was part of our honeymoon in South Africa. The staff were very friendly and we were upgraded to a luxury room! We felt very safe at this location which is located in the city and not far from Table Mountain. The breakfasts were delicious and in addition to the fruit, cheese and cereal buffet you also ordered eggs, pancakes, omelets etc... During the evenings there were complimentary appetizers and port/ sherry. We also had treats delivered to our room in the evenings. A lovely property to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- The Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa