We stayed at the Southern Sun Cape Sun as part of a group tour and we enjoyed the stay at this fine hotel. The staff was very professional and attentive. The morning buffet was superlative. The only downside was the size and amenities in the gym - only a few treadmills and a chilly small indoor pool. I would definitely stay there again. Try to get a room with a Table Mountain view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of where it’s all happening, and with magnificent views of Cape mountains and harbour, the four star Southern Sun Cape Sun is ideal for visitors who want to experience one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The luxury and elegance of Southern Sun Cape Sun lies in the centre CBD, and is complimented by spectacular views over Table Mountain, Robben Island, Table Bay and the spectacular Green Point Stadium. Business travelers are mere minutes away from meetings and a shuttle to the popular Victoria & Alfred Waterfront provides convenient access to a range of restaurants, wine bars and offers great appeal to holiday makers in search of an indulgent escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your Southern Sun Cape Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cape Town
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Cape Town, South Africa