Centrally located, upmarket hotel makes a great base to explore Cape Town. It was especially well geared for the Two Oceans marathon with the hotel offering a free shuttle to and from the event as well as free foot massages for athletes afterwards. Great breakfasts every morning to suit any taste as well as friendly staff who went the extra mile. The valet service for parking your car was very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of where it’s all happening, and with magnificent views of Cape mountains and harbour, the four star Southern Sun Cape Sun is ideal for visitors who want to experience one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The luxury and elegance of Southern Sun Cape Sun lies in the centre CBD, and is complimented by spectacular views over Table Mountain, Robben Island, Table Bay and the spectacular Green Point Stadium. Business travelers are mere minutes away from meetings and a shuttle to the popular Victoria & Alfred Waterfront provides convenient access to a range of restaurants, wine bars and offers great appeal to holiday makers in search of an indulgent escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and South African Hotels so you can book your Southern Sun Cape Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cape Town
- Southern Sun Cape Sun Cape Town, South Africa