“The best day” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Landmarks
Durban
“The best day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'm a kid that doesn't get exited easy but what I went through but the could make more changes like add extra rides make a go karting arena

Visited April 2013

Cape Town Central, South Africa
3 attraction reviews
“Disappointing day at Ratanga Junction”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I took my grandson Max, who is a special needs child with autism - to Ratanga Junction. I phoned ahead to find out all I possibly could about the rides and what I could do with him, because the one thing I cannot do is walk around aimlessly - I have to tell him in advance where we are going, and what we are going to do, then he is just fine, but if he thinks he is going somewhere new without an explanation - then it is tough! The helpers are NO help at all - 3 helpers per ride, who do not even take the time to look at the customers, let alone help, utterly useless and I have no idea what their roles or responsibilities are there. I think that the office should have allocated a helper to me, seeing as there were so many of them doing nothing. Some rides I had to go on with Max - they would not allow me to, even though it was quite an easy thing to do - and I do not weigh much at all.
But at the end of the day we found the roller coaster ride - and Max and I went around about 10 times, so the day was not wasted and he absolutely loved that - and the boat ride.

Visited April 2013
Bellville, South Africa
7 attraction reviews
“The owners do not invest in a dead donkey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The venue is great for corporate entertainment but is way outdated as a entertainment destination. The rides is as old as the fake mountains in the venue.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
8 attraction reviews
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

wonderful place for all children; from 0-99 years of age. For the brave the Cobra is a must ride. lot of rides for the younger kids too. the park staff had always been friendly. gets a bit crowded at times....

Visited December 2012
Nottingham, New Hampshire, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Great rides, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

If you like amusement parks, tis place will spoil you with its new equipment and reasonable prices compared to the US. The roller coast is insanely cool.

Visited March 2012