Service and cleanliness were top-notch. One evening we arrived soaked. They put our stuff in the dryer, though they don't ordinarily provide laundry services. Minor: 2 showers not necessary, more living space & a second suitcase stand better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled against the backdrop of majestic Table Mountain lies one of the Cape's finest guest houses - The Walden House.To some it is a luxurious retreat from which to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. It is situated only five minutes from Cape Town's finest beaches, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.There are seven en-suite rooms. Each suite is furnished in a different style, creating a delightful ambience for every taste.At The Walden House, luxury is achieved through attention to details, complete comfort and courteous, unobtrusive service.We offer:Wireless internet access, secure parking, 24h security, airport transfer, private tours, air conditioning, full breakfast included ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Walden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walden House Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Walden House Cape Town, South Africa